When a loan is linked, your loan servicer is able to provide Peanut Butter with up-to-date information about your loan. To learn more about the advantages of loan linking, click here.
You might need to relink your loan if:
- Your initial loan linking authorization period has expired based,
- Your loan servicer has modified its website, domain, subdomain, or its APIs,
- Your loan servicer has changed the way it manages its loan portfolio,
- Your loan servicer has forced you to update your password or other login credentials,
- You have changed your password, security answers, email address, or other login credentials.
Peanut Butter also makes a continuous effort to expand the number of loan servicers available for linking. If your loan servicer was not available for linking before, you may receive a notification when it becomes possible to possible to link your loan.
Relinking a loan usually takes about a minute. To relink your loan, visit the My Loans tab, then click Link Loan and follow the instructions on-screen.
Relink your loan here --> https://app.getpeanutbutter.com/users/my_loans